Providing quality child care since 1993.
is to provide a positive, home-like atmosphere where children can learn, grow and flourish. The principles of early childhood education, in addition to the Connecticut Early Learning and Development Standards (CT ELDS), are used to create age appropriate activities broken into two week “unit of studies” that reinforce a child’s natural curiosity and allow them to experience challenges and achievements while bolstering their self-confidence.
we believe that children learn best through play and exploration, therefore, our program is based upon a literary-based, hands-on, play based curriculum inspired by Jean Piaget’s theory of childhood development.
choosing a child care program for your child is a difficult decision, so we invite you to read more about the benefits of Teddy Bear Corner and what makes our program so special! Below are a few of our highlighted benefits, please click here for an entire list of benefits provided by our program.
- Family owned and operated since 1993, visit Our History tab to learn more about our owner/director, Dawn and the history of Teddy Bear Corner
- Year round, Monday-Friday, full day program open from 7:00 AM until 5:30 PM, with the option of an extended service program until 6:00 PM
- Comprehensive program that serves families from six weeks until children are ready to graduate for Kindergarten
- Diapers and wipes are included in competitive tuition rates.
- Caring and loving staff all trained to administer medication, as well as pediatric first aid and CPR
- Screen-free facility and philosophy, teachers are solely focused on the children throughout the day and not on tablets or iPads
- State of the art, spacious and secluded play areas in neighborhood settings